"Download" and "Download J-C-K-Music" sections

Ask here for the permission

« Older   Newer »

1. *KAZE*
        +1   -1

User deleted

If you want to see the "Download" and "Download J-C-K-Music" sections, please leave a message here and we’ll give you the permission for these sections! The difference between the two sections is that the "Download" section is dedicated to KAT-TUN group only, instead "Download J-C-K-Music" is dedicated to other asian groups.

Remember that you must to introduce yourself HERE before asking the permission. If you introduce yourself and ask the permission please take part actively in the forum by leaving some messages in english or if you want to post photos or videos you can do it ; although this is an italian forum you are welcome and if you write in english, we respond to you in english too, so please don’t ask the permission only for the download, because we can take off the permission at any time we want…if you need help send an e-mail or PM to ~• R i k a_} <3 or *KAZE*

thank you very much ^^

The administrators ~• R i k a_} <3 and *KAZE*

Edited by *KAZE* - 14/4/2009, 01:07

2. apjin
        +1   -1

User deleted

Firstly,I will introduce myself again.I am a girl from HK whose nickname is apjin.My favorite guy of KT is Jin. Although I found this forum occasionally,I am very glad to come here.It's so considerate there are news in English too.
    Also,I want to see the "Download" section, so I leave a message here and ask for the permission for this section!
    Waiting&thx.

3. *KAZE*
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ah it is not necessary to introduce yourself in this topic, you have already introduce yourself in the forum so you are already a member of this forum ^^ the word "HERE" in the rules is a link to the section "you are not italian? no matter matter -Join us!" so it didn't mean that you must to introduce yourself another time here XD sorry if this isn't clear, I'm not very good in english >___<

Anyway thank you for introduce yourself another time also if it's not necessary and now you can see also the Download section ^O^

4. iluvhyde522
        +1   -1

User deleted

can i please have access to the kat-tun download section i introduced myself :)

5. ~• R i k a_} <3
        +1   -1

User deleted

Sure! Now you have the access ^^

4 replies since 12/3/2009, 22:53   143 views