Storie random

xD creatore automatico di storie bakate

« Older   Newer »

1. yaya__chan
        +1   -1

User deleted

http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

come funziona? molto semplice! basta compilare tutti campi che vi chiede {nome dei personaggi, maschio o femmina, aggettivi, verbi avverbi et voilà}, clikkare su "drabble me" e avrete la vostra baka storia random *O*
    la fregatura è che è in inglese e non conosco molti avverbi in inglese xDDD
    ogni volta sempre diversa, ogni volta sempre più scema xD postate i risultati che io voglio leggerli XDDDDD

kisu
    :yaiii:

edit delle 18.45: O__O ragazze sentite che bella akame mi è uscita *O*
    etto... al posto dell'animale devo confessare che ho messo il nome di Yamapi e ho modificato un verbo, da "bit" a "hug" ma x il resto niente e sentite... O.O

The Battle For Jin's heart.

Kame was sitting on the bed, holding his precious ring. He had been busy with his thought for hours and now wanted nothing more than a intense cuddle or a suave massage from his lover Jin.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his charming Jin appeared at the door, grinning maliciously.

"Put down that ring," Jin said quietly. "Unless you want me to do that massage on your shoulders..."

Kame put down the ring, agreeing. He was so serious. He had never seen Jin so grave before and it made him anxious.

Jin picked up the ring, hided a condom and then he sat on the bed near Kame.
    "Don't be so sad,ok?" Jin said it with a pitiful grimace. "Yamapi hugged me this morning, and everything became difficult for you. Now with this ring and this condom I can seriously try to seduce you!" said Jin with sarcasm.

Kame shyly laughed then clutched Jin's beautiful hand hardly. This was his lover, his crazy Jin, now he was staring at him with lovely, sad eyes.

"Fight for me!" Kame shouted. "Yamapi just wants you for his own good devices! He doesn't love you, not the same way I do!"

Jin could see Kame trembling nervously. Jin reached out his hand and touched Kame's hairs gently. He was good, so good, but he alredy knew only that his endless love for Kame would break Yamapi's heart.

Sure enough, Jin dropped the ring with a thunk. "Oh, Kame," he squealed. "I'm so sorry, can you ever forgive me?"

But Kame had already moved on the bed. Like a lightning, Jin pressed his lips into Kame's. And as they fell together in a intense fit of love, the ring lay on the floor, wonderful and forgotten.

Edited by yaya__chan - 29/1/2008, 18:50

2. shikibu
        +1   -1

User deleted

l'ho fatto!!!che ridere!!ora lo posto!!
    +me sta morendo+

The Dolphin Prince

shiki chan was walking through a hot meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around her head when she spied a Charismatic little dolphin lying under a tree.

shiki chan skipped over to see the dear thing and was hard worker to find that he was hurt! A bus had pierced his fun little lips and he whimpered early with the pain.

"My sexy little friend," shiki chan said. "Let me help you!" She took out her Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the bus, as immediately as she could. The dolphin cried out and shiki chan's heart ached, The first rooster singing did the egg. "You'll be all right," shiki chan whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you kame-kun and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping kame-kun up in her arms, shiki chan carried him home and made a bed for him beside her own. For seven days and seven nights, shiki chan nursed kame-kun, cleaning his lips and feeding him Lizard-brand dolphin chow.

On the eighth night, kame-kun climbed into bed with shiki chan. He burrowed under the covers and hopelessly done shiki chan's hayr. It made shiki chan giggle and she cuddled close to kame-kun, stroking his ands and singing delightfully to him.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, shiki chan hurried home so she could curl up with kame-kun. It gave her a cute feeling whenever kame-kun done her hayr.

Then one night, kame-kun looked up at shiki chan and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a beautiful prince."

shiki chan screamed slowly, she was so surprised. How could a dolphin talk? She must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," kame-kun said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," shiki chan said and kissed kame-kun on his ands. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a beautiful prince! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Prince kame-kun," he said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" shiki chan said.

"See?" kame-kun said and showed shiki chan the scar from the bus on his lips. Then he kissed shiki chan and they tumbled on the table and did a lot of very adorable things, some of them involving a sweet computer.

"I love you," kame-kun said when they were done. shiki chan clasped him close and they lived together happily ever after on all the prince treasure kame-kun had stashed away.

And if kame-kun didn't know about shiki chan's visits to the dolphin sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt him.

3. yaya__chan
        +1   -1

User deleted

xDDDDDDDDDDDD ahahahahah XDDDDD LOL
    la mia è venuta stranamente seria xD ne volevo una lollosa pure io XD +va a rifarlo XD+

4. cloe chan
        +1   -1

User deleted

la faccio anche io!!
    The Adventure Of The Tortoise

Cloe and Kazuya were out for a famous Valentine's walk on the bed. As they went, Kazuya rested her hand on Cloe's foot. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so seductive, Cloe was filled with educated dread.

"Do you suppose it's original here?" she asked apparently.

"You fiery silly," Kazuya said, tickling Cloe with her star. "It's completely gallant."

Just then, a calming Tortoise leapt out from behind a garden and flew Kazuya in the Hair. "Aaargh!" Kazuya screamed.

Things looked beautiful. But Cloe, although she was clean, knew she had to save her love. She grabbed a Bed and, Cloe, you are my princess from space, beat the Tortoise slowly until it ran off. "That will teach you to fly innocent people."

Then she clasped Kazuya close. Kazuya was bleeding cordially. "My darling," Cloe said, and pressed her lips to Kazuya's eyes.

"I love you," Kazuya said quickly, and expired in Cloe's arms.

Cloe never loved again.

nooo!!che storia tristissima!!!

5. » Rika-Chan }
        +1   -1

User deleted

ecco la mia oddei oddei :gty: *crepa*

A Snow In Time

On a quiet and famous morning, Rika sat on a wheel. It was Valentine's Day and she was all alone. Her head ached in sorrow for the secret love that she could never share. How could she expect Yuichi to love someone with a brilliant mouth?

Slowly, she began to recite a poem she had composed. "Ah, my love is like a lazy clean kiss, all on a summer's day. I wish my Yuichi would love me, in his own lovable way..."

"Do you?" Yuichi sat down beside Rika and put his hand on Rika's hand. "I think that could be arranged."

Rika gasped lovingly. "But what about my brilliant mouth?"

"I like it," Yuichi said sweetly. "I think it's serious."

They came together and their kiss was like the sun that lights up the earth.

"I love you," Rika said responsibly.

"I love you too," Yuichi replied and loved her.

They bought a hamster, moved in together, and lived quickly ever after.

6. yamapuccia91
        +1   -1

User deleted

The Handsome Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. mary strode along the path, making for Far Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, she carried the Good Sea, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Back.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave her warning and she drew her cold heart just in time to face the orange man who flew at her with such grace that she was almost dazzled.

The man struck what, and mary barely raised her heart to meet the attack. They fought long and who until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, mary found herself forced to one knee, the man's heart pressed to her big lips. "I am yamapi of Far Castle," he said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Good Sea. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you on a heaven."

But mary had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up her heart with a twist, overpowered yamapi and pinned him to the ground. "What say you now?" mary said, looking down upon him.

yamapi's eyes shimmered like the sun that you shines my dark life. "I have underestimated you, mary. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

mary's desire was enflamed. Her lips throbbed and all her thoughts were to fly yamapi like a fox. mary caressed yamapi's new eyes and he responded. They came together why, and their joining was as beautiful as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet rainbow!" mary groaned and kissed yamapi as when as she could.

"Ouch!" he yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," mary said. "That's where I put the Good Sea for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed where on the grass, forgetful of all but their young love. "We will stay together forever," yamapi said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Back never got the Good Sea and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.

7. _MiyapOn_
        +1   -1

User deleted

I Saw Tatsuya Kissing Santa Claus

Miya chan woke up in the middle of the night. She was thirsty and so she decided to get a drink of water and maybe go peek at the presents under the tree. Even though it was almost Christmas morning, she couldn't wait to see her presents. There was one comics box that looked like a table.

Then Miya chan noticed that Tatsuya was out of bed too. He must not have been able to wait for his presents either.

Miya chan thought that she would surprise Tatsuya. Maybe even sneak up behind him and eat him on his innocence head. That always made Tatsuya good.

Miya chan crept eating down the stairs and into the living room. There was the tree, with its japanese lights, and the presents, heaped up writhing, and the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, and Tatsuya. Kissing someone.

Miya chan was so angry, she picked up a pc from a table and threw it running on a house.

They both looked around.

"Tatsuya, you stupid cat!" Miya chan yelled. "How could you cheat on me with...with..." Miya chan looked and then rubbed her hands and looked again. It was Santa Claus.

"Let me explain," Tatsuya said. "I came down for a glass of water and then I found Santa here under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "So of course he had to give me a kiss. And what a bad kiss it was."

"Well, I suppose," Miya chan said movin. "If he was under the mistletoe."

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" Santa said. "Why don't you give me a kiss too? Then things will be funny."

That seemed reasonable. Miya chan went over under the mistletoe and kissed Santa.

Santa was the best kisser ever, like a bird in the cage. He made Miya chan's lips feel all cool.

"You see?" Tatsuya said jumpin and Miya chan saw. So they had a threeway.

Everybody's presents were late.

...O_O...... :gty: :gty:

8. S a y u r i
        +1   -1

User deleted

cioè... non ho parole x°D

Tender Love

Sayuri finished packing. Ever since Junno, her own true love, had been lost at sea, Sayuri had been stupid. (ma grazie x°D che novità)

There was nothing left for her anymore, nothing kisses her, all was wonderfull.(?__?) So today, Valentine's Day, she was going on the roof to become a happy book.(+decede+)

Just then, there was a cool knock at the door. Sayuri opened it and stood there deeply for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising her hand.

When Sayuri came to, Junno was holding her lips (eeeeeeeeh? x°D +rotola+) and looking gentle. "My love," Junno said softly, (awww ♥) "I'm sorry for the adorable shock. I've been shipwrecked on a lovely island for the last ten years, living like a sky full of stars. (se lo dici tu x°D) I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my nose in the wreck. Can you still love me?" (+muore tra le convulsioni dovute alle risate+ amore come hai fatto a perderti il naso? x°D mica è una cosina piccola la tua... ha un naso bello ingombrante e difficilmente smarribile x°D +patta junno+)

Sayuri could hardly believe her Junno had returned. "I will always love you, nose or no nose. (è verissima sta cosa x°D +muore+) Besides, you can cover it up with a perfume." (ahahah +crepa+)

They embraced suddenly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was melancholic.

9. Jin @k@nishi
        +1   -1

User deleted

The Hot Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, Jin and Kazuya went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and Jin hit Kazuya in his leg with a big handsome iceball. It hurt a lot, but Jin kissed it well and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really tall snow man!" Jin said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" Kazuya said. "That would be more cool and politically correct."

"I know," Jin said. "We can make a snow dog. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up slowly and made a generous snow dog. Jin put on a light for the chest. The dog was almost as big as Kazuya.

"It looks nice," Jin said lovingly. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," Kazuya said and held up a shy sun. "I found this waterfront." He put the sun onto the dog's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the dog, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl as a sky that welcomes the clouds.

Kazuya screamed happier and ran but the snow dog chased him until he tripped over a tree root. Then the snow dog red him easily.

"Nobody does that to my little Patient Voice," Jin screamed. He grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow dog through the arm. It fell down and Jin kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" Kazuya said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The sun lay in the yard until a honest child picked it up and took it home.

Sono rimasta a bocca asciutta... :solo: :cooosa:

8 replies since 29/1/2008, 17:19   173 views