Which is the perfect japanese celebrity for you?

« Older   Newer »

1. S a y u r i
        +1   -1

User deleted

Bene... rispondete alle domande e scoprirete chi secondo voi è la perfezione assoluta in quanto a stile, canzoni, aspetto et similia... a me è uscito:

You got....All the KAT-TUN members! OMG!! This is a first!
    KAT-TUN generally known as Kamenashi Kazuya,Akanishi Jin,Taguchi Junnosuke,Tanaka Koki,Ueda Tatsuya and Nakamaru Yuichi. All of them are hot,cute and very talented! They are really popular nowadays and they just debuted a few months ago with their new album called Yorokobi no Uta or The Song of Joy.
    Lucky girl! ^_^

wow si tutti quanti *ç* ... ma la foto... ammazza mi manca °_________° bellini, 10 e lode a tutti *______*Y di che servizio è? x°D"

Take it<3

2. .°*Rika_Chan*°.
        +1   -1

User deleted

You're perfect boy would be...KAMENASHI KAZUYA!
    Kamenashi Kazuya has a nice voice,a good dancer and has many friends. He gets along well with everyone and he is very polite to older people like lets say your mom. He can get along with young kids and he is really popular among the fan girls in Japan! Plus, he is really cute!
    He has also starred in his own JDoramas called Sapuri and Nobuta wo Produce and Gokusen II

ah si? O.o ok XD ma rika voleva il suo yui-chan çwç yui-chaaaan çwç
    /viene picchiata dalle altre perchè yui le esce a tutti i test o quasi ùù'' X°D

bella foto comunque *__* non l'avevo *__*
    *frega foto

sayu io quel servizio ce l'ho sìsì!devo solo ritrovarlo tra le migliaia di foto che ho XD appena lo ritrovo casomai lo posto nel topic "cerco foto" và XD

3. S a y u r i
        +1   -1

User deleted

rika io ti adoro *ç* magari, grazie *______________________*

4. *KAZE*
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (S a y u r i @ 11/11/2007, 20:11)
    wow si tutti quanti *ç* ... ma la foto... ammazza mi manca °_________° bellini, 10 e lode a tutti *______*Y di che servizio è? x°D"

Take it<3

sono le foto che ci sono dentro al DVD di Live Kaizokuban *_____________________*

Uwah!!!!! You got Ueda Tatsuya! He is the most hottest guys in KAT-TUN! He is pretty mysterious at times but he can also be funny. He doesn't dance much but then he dances pretty good. He loves playing the Electric Guitar and also the Piano. He also writes his own songs. Even though he hasn't starred in a JDorama he is still so KAWAII!!!!!
    Most of the songs in KAT-TUN are made by him but under a name. At least that's what I've heard. Ueda owns dogs and plus he gets along with them too! Ueda is the perfect guy for someone who is mysterious,quiet, doesn't say anything much and can also be shy and can be maybe moody.
    You lucky girl!

TATTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :<3_<3: :libero:

5. ¤_Arisu_~
        +1   -1

User deleted

Kazeeeeee!! +________+ mi sa che facciamo concorrenza! +.+

Which is the perfect japanese celebrity for you? (cute pictures and for girls only!)

<center>
    Uwah!!!!! You got Ueda Tatsuya! He is the most hottest guys in KAT-TUN! He is pretty mysterious at times but he can also be funny. He doesn't dance much but then he dances pretty good. He loves playing the Electric Guitar and also the Piano. He also writes his own songs. Even though he hasn't starred in a JDorama he is still so KAWAII!!!!! Most of the songs in KAT-TUN are made by him but under a name. At least that's what I've heard. Ueda owns dogs and plus he gets along with them too! Ueda is the perfect guy for someone who is mysterious,quiet, doesn't say anything much and can also be shy and can be maybe moody. You lucky girl!
    Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
    Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

^____^V E visto che sono io la moglie di Tatto,me lo piglio io! x°°°D

6. laurika-san
        +1   -1

User deleted

SHIII!!!!! tutti i KAT-TUUUN *OOOO* niente di meglio xQ____

Which is the perfect japanese celebrity for you? (cute pictures and for girls only!)

<center>
    You got....All the KAT-TUN members! OMG!! This is a first! KAT-TUN generally known as Kamenashi Kazuya,Akanishi Jin,Taguchi Junnosuke,Tanaka Koki,Ueda Tatsuya and Nakamaru Yuichi. All of them are hot,cute and very talented! They are really popular nowadays and they just debuted a few months ago with their new album called Yorokobi no Uta or The Song of Joy.Lucky girl! ^_^
    Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
    Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

7. *KAZE*
        +1   -1

User deleted

laaaauuuuuuu..... :ascia: mollane 5!!

8. shikibu
        +1   -1

User deleted

Kamenashi Kazuya has a nice voice,a good dancer and has many friends. He gets along well with everyone and he is very polite to older people like lets say your mom. He can get along with young kids and he is really popular among the fan girls in Japan! Plus, he is really cute!
    He has also starred in his own JDoramas called Sapuri and Nobuta wo Produce and Gokusen II

:libero: :*ç*:

9. taiyo
        +1   -1

User deleted

O mamma ho paura x il risulato...vediamo un pò....

OMG!!!! You got...Yamashita Tomohisa!!! AKA YAMAPI!!!! Kya!!!!!
    Yamapi is really cute,funny,good looking,talented dancer,singer and actor! He is very popular in Japan! He turned 22 last April and he drives! Wow! Who wouldn't want that? LOL!
    Yamapi is very sweet from what I can tell. He has starred in many many many JDoramas ever since he started joinin Johnny's Entertainment or Johnny's Jimusho.
    He is in different groups, but his main group is NewS. His other group is Shuji to Akira a temporary group. And the other is Kitty GYM. Another group which stars two very cute guys from Thailand!

ma come ha fatto a venire fuori Pi?!? ma...sono truccati questi test?! Vabè dai.... :?_?:

10. .:Lorys:.
        +1   -1

User deleted

a me è uscito i kat-tun.. ^^

11. °#Yok@n#°
        +1   -1

User deleted

Uwah!!!!! You got Ueda Tatsuya! He is the most hottest guys in KAT-TUN! He is pretty mysterious at times but he can also be funny. He doesn't dance much but then he dances pretty good. He loves playing the Electric Guitar and also the Piano. He also writes his own songs. Even though he hasn't starred in a JDorama he is still so KAWAII!!!!!
    Most of the songs in KAT-TUN are made by him but under a name. At least that's what I've heard. Ueda owns dogs and plus he gets along with them too! Ueda is the perfect guy for someone who is mysterious,quiet, doesn't say anything much and can also
    be shy and can be maybe moody.
    You lucky girl!

Il mio amorre!!! :<3_<3: :<3_<3:

12. Jin @k@nishi
        +1   -1

User deleted

Kame35

:libero: :libero: :libero: :libero: :libero:

13. sasanucci
        +1   -1

User deleted

mi dice errore server nuooooo :nooo: volevo farlo anceh io :sigghy:

12 replies since 11/11/2007, 20:11   5550 views