Which KAT-TUN member's type are you?

« Older   Newer »

1. S a y u r i
        +1   -1

User deleted

Aiuto sto monopolizzando la sessione passatempi x°D Questa volta però il risultato è diverso x°D Niente junno questa volta çwç Mi devo accontentare del bakanishi ù___ù oops... il test dice che non dovrei dargli del baka... ma vabbè fa nulla x°D

YOU'RE AKANISHI JIN'S TYPE!
    Cute, stylish and always able to understand his feelings, you are the type of girl Jin wants to heal and protect. He will give you four children and write you love songs. Just don't call him "baka"!

Take it <3

2. .°*Rika_Chan*°.
        +1   -1

User deleted

ma no io non ci credo O_O guardate cosa mi è venuto fuori >/////<

YOU'RE NAKAMARU YUICHI'S TYPE!
    A true "yasashii" girl - gentle, quiet, kind, delicate and feminine. You're just the kind of girlfriend Maru is looking for. Your kindness will make him fall in love with you forever.

yuiii amore mio \(*////*)/ possibile che esca lui in quasi tutti i test? :<3_<3:
    e il bello è che anche la descrizione,quella del risultato,corrisponde a me **
    voglio yui come regalo di natale ç////ç

3. S a y u r i
        +1   -1

User deleted

che bello rika *_______________* al massimo ti posso regalare un biglietto per tokyo come regalo di natale x°D io questo giro resto in italia ù____ù" non voglio 4 figli da bakanishi ç_________ç sho pussa via!!! /me scaccia jin x°D

4. taiyo
        +1   -1

User deleted

Waaahhhh!!! Ragazze guardate cosa dice il profilo di questo test....

YOU'RE TANAKA KOKI'S TYPE!
    Cute, bright, a lover of animals and children, you will be Koki's ideal wife and mother to his children. In turn, Koki will spoil you, do anything for you, worship and love you unconditionally.

*me al settimo cielo* :<3_<3: :uuuh:

5. .+Reita.Chan+.
        +1   -1

User deleted

Cute, stylish and always able to understand his feelings, you are the type of girl Jin wants to heal and protect. He will give you four children and write you love songs. Just don't call him "baka"!

XD Se lo dicono loro!!!! XD

6. shikibu
        +1   -1

User deleted

YOU'RE KAMENASHI KAZUYA'S TYPE!
    Mature, neat, smart and confident, you're the cool-headed woman Kame's always needed. Kame will heal you physically and emotionally. He will make sure you are the best you can be, and that you never give up.
    :libero: :<3_<3:
    e così son proprio il tipo ideale di kame... :pff: bene bene bene

7. .:Lorys:.
        +1   -1

User deleted

8. °#Yok@n#°
        +1   -1

User deleted

YOU'RE UEDA TATSUYA'S TYPE!
    An able housewife, clever and sensible, but with a sense of humour, you're just the kind of woman he wants to marry before he's 23! You and Ueda will have a "hot and serious relationship". The gift he most wants to give you is LOVE, LOVE and more LOVE!

E' uscito il mio tesoro!!! ^çç^ Ueda mio....

9. @Shirley@
        +1   -1

User deleted

:...: non ci posso credere...anche qui sono arrivata troppo tardi :nuuu:

10. Love_Attack
        +1   -1

User deleted

anche io!

9 replies since 2/11/2007, 13:42   180 views